Doing SEO in 2015 is not easy. Various ON and OFF strategies are to be made for getting higher rank in search engines.
Any mistake will lead to decline of rank. Interlinking of blogs plays a vital role in increasing blog traffic.
MEANING OF INTERLINKING
Interlinking refers to link one own page with another with in a website
To bring rank to every single page of your blog by search engine then they must find every single page. Software programs called “spiders” or “bots” are run by search engines that trawl about the web following links and ”indexing” all content of web pages.
If all pages are properly linked then it is easy for them to index every single page of your blog.
Firstly I would like to introduce benefits of interlinking.
1. Indexing becomes easy: linking blogs properly leads to indexing of blog posts quickly. More pages as well as more blog posts will be trawled by bots which will increase blog keyword’s ranking.
Most of social media and content marketing experts recommended that blog interlinking is good SEO technique.
2. Readers will view your blogs more and more: Readers are interested in viewing those blogs which provide them more and accurate information. If all the related posts are interlinked by you, then readers will get all the information which they require at one place. When time spends by reader at your blog will be more, your blog views will increase definitely.
3. Bounce rate will becomes better: Lower the bounce rate (the number of visits in which a person leaves your website without browsing further) higher the rank. If blogposts are properly interlinked regularly then bounce rate will keep reducing. Lower bounce rate may improve your blog’s Alexa ranking.
I think after discussing the benefits you will give more importance to interlinking.
May be interested in knowing how to interlink properly, that is, perfect interlinking strategies.
Tips to follow to interlink your blog posts properly
As like spider’s web, each article must link with other articles in your blog.
1. Spread out the links throughout the entire blog posts:
You should not give links only in one or two paragraphs but spreads over the entire blog.
2. Interlink your blogposts to videos, or to a particular category: This might be a better option than to interlink to particular blog post.
If you link to a particular category, than you are allowing the readers to go through all the blogposts written under that category, thus increasing rank in the search engine and get good result for your products/website.
3. Right Anchor Text must be used: Anchor Text is one from which older blog of yours are interlinked. Right Anchor Text will bring better rank for your targeted keywords. The anchor text must include your targeted keywords as like SEOs anchor text includes their keywords. Importance to Anchor text is given by SEOs experts while interlinking their blogs; this may be one of the reasons why they achieve best rankings for different keywords.
Anchor text must not always be long otherwise reader will be disappointed.