Definition of E-commerce:
It means of that “Electronic commerce” operates in the all four of major market-segments: business-to-business, business-to-consumer, consumer-to-consumer or consumer-to-business.
Steps to testing plan of an E-commerce sites:
It is a first step; we will run by the main functionality of an e-commerce web site that needs to be tested. Your web site might not have all of these items, and indeed might have some included here.
- Home page
- Information’s pages
- Shipping information
- Special offers
- About page
- Returns policy
- Terms and condition page
The Product-category pages
· Any filter such as the product filters, sizes, colors, types of the product and etc
· Add in the shortlist and wish list-facility
· Add in the basket.
Product detail pages
- Products descriptions
- Products images
- Any other product information’s, sizes, colors, options, and etc.
- Add in shopping basket
- Add product in basket
- Delete product from the basket
- Changes quantities
- Selects the delivery options
- Move in checkout-process
- It is a testing plan to an e-commerce sites then a specific-section of plan should be devoted for the checkout or payment field of the website.
- The lots of pressures are put for them as something related for money & appropriated data. Especially the following:
- Generate few solutions or ideas from the user’s feedbacks. Initiative-is great & when you can make something good, why should not you?
- User-testing is highly vital. Watch, how real people are handling the tasks they’re supposed to fulfill with the ease. And they’ll not be the paying something hard to understands. Make-sure they’re not facing any stiff challenges after all they trust on this site with their money.
- The pair testing with some another analysis stuffs. Heat-maps are the great mean that might assist with the testing.
- An a/b testing is good, when you’ve appropriate amount of the users.
- Make-sure all is the optimized. This has no right to be just the initiative from your development-team.
- There’re multiple reasons, due to which you may consider the adding changes to your e-commerce sites.
Testing tools for e-commerce sites:
It is one of best tool to A/B testing, which used to measure the impacts of the changes of the two variants in the designs.
- Google AdWords
It is one of the tools that can help you to promote your e-commerce sites more efficiently or also boost the sales.
- Search Spring
It’s a popular sites navigation solution that helps the online retailers to connect the shoppers with the relevant products & boost your product sales.
It’s a relatively new entry for the e-commerce marketers’ toolkit. It provides the intelligent, context aware site search or personalized recommendations.
- Zen desk
Zen desk helps you to provide the better customers services without having a customer service-team.